In order for any business to develop and grow, it needs to be equipped with the right tools to succeed. For eCommerce websites especially, a marketing automation strategy is vital for improving sales opportunities. And building and implementing this kind of strategy has never been easier than without the aid of web sales marketing automation solutions.
When devising any strategy to follow, you should set certain goals that need to be achieved and be able to measure your progress towards completing these objectives. This holds true for web sales automation strategies as well – setting clearly defined goals is the first step towards success:
1) Increasing the number of inbound leads.
With the help of a good web-sales automation solution, you can expand your opportunities for attracting inbound leads. This is how you can fuel your lead generation through marketing automation:
- You can identify your anonymous site visitors and gather a wide range of data about them.
- Real-time reports allow you to track each one of your leads individually.
- You can set up notifications to inform you when a visitor completes a certain action
- Gathered data allows you to optimize your landing pages, audit your website for a better user experience and add identified leads for lead nurturing.
- You can also prioritize your inbound leads and group them into categories based on their preferences.