Are you a small business expert who wants to share their experience and business advice with a guest blog post? MyCorporation wants to hear from you! Use the form below to submit your guest posts to us and we’ll review it for consideration on our blog.
What do we look for in a guest post?
- Word count length should be 400-600 words long with an author’s bio and a link back to your website included.
- Any cited material needs to be linked back to the source – Wikipedia doesn’t count.
- Posts should be written in a conversational yet informational tone. Absolutely no self promotion and articles that are written in a “how to” format, in bullets or as a list, or provide advice on topics pertaining to entrepreneurs work best with us.
- We have a pretty wide variety of stock photos on hand, so no need to send along a picture unless you have a headshot you’d like included with the post.
- Content MUST be original and not published previously anywhere else.
By submitting this form, you agree that MyCorporation may contact you regarding your submission should we decide to use your post. Due to the volume of posts received we can’t guarantee a response for each submission. If we don’t contact you within two weeks, feel free to submit again.