Join our Small Business Community
Are you a small business expert who wants to share your experience and advice with our community and enjoys writing engaging content. We’re currently looking to expand our roster of contributors who understand small business and have something valuable to share with our growing community.
As a guest blogger, you’ll get to:
- Help like-minded business owners and entrepreneurs by providing valuable information that will help their businesses grow and succeed.
- Write about what you know best, as long as it relates to the topic of small business. We’re looking for interesting ideas, services that make running a business easier, tips and advice that a small business owner can use to improve their chances of success, and more.
- You get an author’s bio included with your article. We like linking back to you as much we like knowing more about your company.
What do we look for in a guest post?
- Word count length of your guest post should be 1000 to 1500 words long. We also recommend that you supply us with an authors bio, so that readers can get a better sense of your expertise.
- Any cited material should be linked back to the source whenever possible – Wikipedia doesn’t count.
- Posts should be written in a conversational yet informational tone. They should be grammatically correct and should contain only relevant material.
- We have a pretty wide variety of stock photos on hand, so no need to send along a picture unless you have a headshot you’d like included with the post.
- Content MUST be original and not published previously anywhere else.
By submitting this form, you agree that MyCorporation may contact you regarding your submission should we decide to use your post. Due to the volume of posts received we can’t guarantee a response for each submission. If we don’t contact you within two weeks, feel free to submit again.