MyCorporation and Paychex are sponsoring a seminar on February 4th that will tell you everything you need to know about saving on taxes. Here’s everything you’ll learn:
- Legal strategies and techniques you can start using right away to reduce your annual tax liability.
- Find out how forming a corporation or LLC can help you protect your personal assets and reduce your risk of an IRS audit.
- The benefits of obtaining an outside payroll company to compensate your employees.
- How to keep more of what you earn each year and save thousand over the lifetime of your business.
- How you can utilize the Internal Revenue Code advantageously while not crossing the line.
- Plus, stay for networking opportunities after the seminar!
The speaker of this event is Lawrence J. Danny, practicing CPA and former IRS agent. Danny is the author of “Steering Clear of The IRS While Legally Minimizing Your Taxes.” Danny goes deep beneath the surface to help business owners and Realtors utilize the hidden opportunities in the tax code that often get overlooked. He does this through proactive tax planning and specifically restructuring their tax position via a custom written tax plan, implementation of the plan and by maintaining their tax plan. His practice includes IRS Defense and Collection Representation as well. Mr. Danny is in the trenches daily, and keeps abreast of the latest significant trends and developments in the tax arena.
When– Thursday February 4, 2016, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Where– The Sheraton Hotel, 30100 Agoura Rd., Agoura Hills, CA 91301
RSVP– Alicia Tirado, ATirado@mycorporation.com
Questions?– Call 877 692 6772