A business owner’s job is never done for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). These businesses must keep a constant eye on maintaining the right business structure. Likewise, they focus on growth in their respective markets. But, does your business have what it takes to compete in a changing, competitive environment?
Webinar Event: Competing in a Rapidly Changing and Competitive Environment
Join MyCorporation powered by Deluxe VP/GM, Online Acquisitions Deborah Sweeney and Microsoft Dynamics expert Robert Pope for a webinar event on November 2, 2021 at 8 AM PST/10 AM CST.
Deborah and Robert will be discussing “Competing in a Rapidly Changing and Competitive Environment.”
Learn more about the webinar here.
What Will This Webinar Cover?
This 45-minute webinar is free. Likewise, it will address some of the most important questions facing SMBs.
Some of these questions include “Where do I start my business journey?” and “How do I leverage technology and advice to be successful?”
In addition, attendees will learn how to:
- Protect your business assets throughout your business journey.
- Reduce costs. Secure the future of your business using Microsoft cloud-based technology.
- Leverage innovative technology from Deluxe and Microsoft to drive cost-effective growth.
- Above all, gain and maintain a competitive edge that is affordable. This helps you win against larger businesses. In addition, this positions your business to scale.
- Adapt, evolve, and get ahead in this highly competitive market.
Exclusive Webinar Offer!
All webinar attendees will receive a free copy of Deluxe CEO Barry C. McCarthy’s book “Small Business Revolution: How Owners and Entrepreneurs Can Succeed.”
This webinar begins on Tuesday November 2, 2021, at 8 AM PST/10 AM CST. In conclusion, sign up for the Competing in a Rapidly Changing and Competitive Environment webinar with Deborah and Robert today!
You must attend the webinar to receive your free copy of “Small Business Revolution: How Owners and Entrepreneurs Can Succeed.” As such, include the mailing address where the book should be shipped. Therefore, offer available while supplies last. U.S. addresses only.