We asked our employees at MyCorporation what they are most thankful for this year and got tons of responses that show off a taste of our company culture. From family and friendships to laughter and health, we are all one grateful community!
1.“I am grateful for small things and big things. The items for which I am most grateful include: my husband & sons, my parents & family, my friends & workmates, my community & safety, pilates & long walks, good music & going to sleep early, soccer & Starbucks, gum & sushi, baking & warm candles, my iPhone & step tracker, sunlight & moonlight, beaches & snow, thoughtful conversations & quiet reading.” —Deborah S.
2. “I’m thankful for my hardworking husband and healthy child.” —Carri B.
3. “I am grateful for my family who puts up with my antics, for my mistakes that help me gain perspective and for the World not imploding.” —Marla S.
4. “I’m thankful for good health, family, friends & MyCorp. …but most thankful for the 4 day holiday break from helping my kids with HOMEWORK!!!” —Brenda G.
5. “This year, I’m thankful for family, friends, and all of the great opportunities I have been given in my professional life.” —Heather T.
6. “I am thankful for my family, friends, and our health.” —Alicia T.
7. “I am grateful for 2 healthy, happy well-adjusted children in college, an amazing stepdaughter, 6 grandchildren and new beginnings. I am grateful for the opportunity to work at MyCorporation.com after many years of teaching and operating a small dog sitting business. LOVE getting out of the house!!” —Maryann M.
8. “Of course I am thankful for my family and friends, but what I am very thankful for is my JOB! My colleagues are amazing and always make my day bright. I am fortunate to have the stability and the ability to sustain a nice quality of life for my family.” —Dana C.
9. “I’m thankful for my family (immediate and extended) who are always there for support. I’m also thankful for the new and solid friendships that have grown around me this year.” —Alyssa R.
10. “I am grateful for my family, health, friends, education and the ability to have the freedom to do whatever I want.” —Michael B.
11. “This year I am thankful for new opportunities that have helped me grow into a better person and I am thankful for everyone who has helped me along the way.” —Marianna O.
12. “I am thankful for my health and the unconditional love from my parents.” —Alivia T.
13. “I am thankful for my family and friends. I am grateful for my health, freedom, and opportunities.” —Meghan R.
14. “This year I am grateful for the opportunities I’ve had and will have to travel/take trips. Getting to experience new cities and cultures is exciting! Not everyone gets that opportunity.” —Lanete O.
15. “I am grateful and blessed for the loving and caring family I have. I am grateful and blessed to have wonderful, successful and healthy children. I am grateful to be a part of this company where people care about each other. I am grateful to be healthy.” —Maria G.
16. “There is so much to be thankful for but ill keep this short, I am thankful for my health, my family, and laughter.” —Sarah P.
17. “I am grateful this year for the HEALTH of myself, my family & friends at this moment because that can always change and also for all the things I’ve learned in the last year, both personally & professionally.” —Nancy N.
18. “I am thankful for my health, family and friends, as well as accomplishing a great year at work! Looking forward to many more.” —Tracy N.
19. “I am thankful I got this job! I am thankful for my family and friends, friends are family! I am thankful I will be going to a vegetarian T-day and no turkeys will be harmed for my meal.” —Liz C.
20. “I am thankful for my family, continued good health, good friends and my job.” —Laura H.
21. “So much to be thankful for these day…… Of course, thankful for the family I have, the friends I keep, and their unwavering support in life. I am also thankful for the ability to keep a roof over my head, food on the table and clothes on my back. I am thankful for a son that gives me so much joy, laughter, love, and just a better life! I am thankful to be in good health, and thankful for all the men and women who put their lives on the line so that we can have the freedom to do what we want. I am thankful to work for a company that understands life is more than just working, and truly puts the wellbeing of their employees first! There is so much to be thankful for and I can go on and on, but this sums it up!” —Jennifer S.
22. “I am grateful for the chance to move into a new home and all of the memories my family and I will be able to make there. I am also thankful for self-reflection and the ability to look back and see how far I have come in the past year/past five years and appreciate how much I have grown personally and professionally, and use that to motivate me and help me plan for the future. Finally, I am so blessed to know that no matter how bleak or challenging things may sometimes seem -there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.” —Becky S.
23. “I am thankful that I have a home to go to every night, a family that I get to laugh with and love, and a boyfriend that loves me unconditionally.” —Natalie V.
24. “I am thankful to have a job. I am thankful for an amazing fiancée. I am thankful for good health. I am thankful for a large family.” —Joseph D.
25. “I am grateful for clothes on my back, food on the table, and a roof over my head. I am also thankful for quality family time & our ability to stay healthy! Lastly, I am thankful for meeting such wonderful people at MyCorp.” —Talia V.
26. “I am thankful for my family, my amazing co-workers and Dunkin Donuts in CA!” —Joyce W.
27. “I am Thankful for my Family & Friends. I am Thankful for being employed and blessed to enjoy what I’m doing.” —Denise L.
28. “I am thankful for my family and puppies!” —Veronica F.
29. “I am thankful for our MyCorporation family. I am thankful for the health of my son as well as my own. I am thankful for my loving family. I am thankful for the opportunity to help when it presents itself. Stay Thankful my Friends.” —Yvonne T.
30. “I am thankful for my health, my family, my husband and his amazing family and my awesome dog that still loves me even though I leave her alone all day!” —Stacy L.
31. “This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for family, friends, health, and the New York football Giants!” —Bryan H.
Want to be thankful for starting your own business? Give us a call at 1-877-692-6772, or visit us at mycorporation.com.